Impressive Vietnam-13 Days
Vietnam 13 days is perfect for those with limited time to see the highlights of this amazing country. Starting in the southern hub of Saigon, journey to the beautiful Mekong Delta, experience the heritage of Hoi An, the imperial influences of Hue and the dynamic city of Hanoi. Unlike other express tours of Asia, this Vietnam travel package slows down the pace with a leisurely overnight cruise on Halong Bay, one of the natural wonders of the world.
Day 1: Hanoi arrival- Food on Foot tour (L)
Our driver will welcome you on arrival airport, then driving 30 minutes to your hotel, then free time.
– At 18,00. Walking in the old quarter to taste local food and drink for 3 hours.
Day 2: Hanoi city Tour (B,L)
At 8.00, you start the sightseeing tour to visit the city’s landmarks such as Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, One Pillar Pagoda, The Temple of Literature (first university built in the 11 Century, Hoan Kiem lake. Enjoy an hour cyclo riding around the Hanoi City’s old quarters (option- seeing the water puppetry show)
At 17.00, finish the tour and free time.
Day 3: Hanoi- Halong bay (B,L,D)
At 8.00, tour guide pick you up in your hotel, then depart 170km to Halong bay, we go through the scenic countryside. The wondrous Halong Bay is truly one of Vietnam’s most impressive scenic sights. Heading out of the town we embark on a boat for an exploration of the legendary Halong.
This exciting five hour cruise will provide us a fantastic view of the picturesque scenery blending with the sky and some 3,000 limestone islands rising amazingly from the clear and emerald water. The limestone karsts formations are littered with beaches, grottoes and beautiful caves. Along the way we will anchor for a leisurely swim in a secluded cove and an enjoyable visit to one of the many hidden grottoes beneath towering cliffs.
Stay overnight on the Junk Cruise
Day 4: Halong bay- Hanoi (B,L)
Waking up and having breakfast served on board. Continue cruising around the bay. Take sampan to visit Luon Cave and come back to the boat. Having brunch before disembarking and van will pick you up at the pier and transfer back to Hanoi.
At 16.00 Arrive in Hanoi Free at leisure. Overnight in Hanoi
Day 5: Hanoi – flight to Hue (B/L)
Transferring to the airport to catch morning flight to Hue. Check-in hotel, then free time
Day 6: Hue- city Tour (B,L)
• Dong Ba Market to see the daily life of local people, boat trip to Thien Mu pagoda – The oldest pagoda in Hue city
• Imperial Citadel – The home of Vietnam’s last royal dynasty, the Nguyen Dynasty (1802- 1945). Hue Royal Antiques Museum – A collection of ornaments from the Nguyen dynasty
After lunch, visit Incense stick village, Tu Duc Tomb, Khai Dinh Tomb, local artisan that makes conical hat with one hand
– Around 17:00: Tour ends.
Day 7: Hue- My Son- Hoi An (B/L)
At 8:30, tour guide & driver will pick you up from your hotel in Hue and depart to Hoi An town. En route, stop to see the scenic fishing village Lang Co beach. Lang Co beach attracts visitors with its stunning white sand beaches and crystal blue water. After passing Lang Co beach, we drive for 20km on Sea cloud pass (Hai Van pass) – the highest pass in the country and one of the most scenic and historic hillside roads in Vietnam.
We will then continue driving for about an hour to My Son Holy Land, a World Heritage site, 50 km southwest of Hoi An. Located in a lush valley; My Son was the capital and religious center of Cham people. Lunch is prepared in a local restaurant before we take a jeep tour deeper inside the My Son Valley where you can explore the wonderful temple complex with our guide. We drive to Hoi An late in the afternoon and will reach your hotel in the town around 17.00
Day 8: Hoi An- Free time (B)
– Free time by yourself, you can go to Cua Dai beach and shopping in Hoian town.
Day 9: Hoi An – Danang- flight to Ho Chi Minh- City tour (B)
After breakfast, check out your hotel, then transfer to Danang airport, then take a flight to Ho Chi Minh and reach the hotel in Ho Chi Minh,
From 13.30- 14.00. Our tour guide pick up at hotel lobby, then start sightseeing trip around Saigon city.
• The Reunification Palace: Here on April 30th 1975, war Remnants Museum: Formerly known as the Museum of American War Crimes, this is a poignant display of the futility of war, Notre Dame Cathedral and Old Post Office: Built between 1877 and 1883 this is one of the best examples of classical French colonial architecture.
• Cho Lon & Thien Hau Pagoda: Cholon actually means Big Market – a claim that is well justified as Vietnam’s largest market, the Binh Tay is situated here. The district is home to the city’s 400,000 Chinese and has many beautiful temples and pagodas.
At 18.00, the car will transport you back to your hotel. Tour ends.
Day 10: HCM – Mekong – Can Tho (B/L) for “Tue,Thu,Sat,Sun”
7:30 – 8:00, tour guide pick you up at your hotel, then drive to Cai Be – second biggest floating market in lower Mekong delta. (90 km, 2 hours)
– Cruising through Cai Be floating market and stop for a short walk to discover rural life and local workshops: coconut candy, rice paper, snake wine, brick…
– Visitting an ancient house on An Binh Island. A rowing sampan in the small canals.
– Lunch at a bonsai garden, then continue boat trip to Vinh Long.
– Drive to Can Tho and overnight in Can Tho.
Day 11: Can Tho- back Ho Chi Minh (B,L)
– 07 30 AM: Pick up at your hotel after breakfast and boarding our motor boat along the Mighty Mekong River to Cai Rang floating market – largest market of Mekong
– Cruising and visiting the Vietnamese traditional flea market selling rats, snakes, frogs. Visiting Mr Ba Cong’s fruits orchard. Car back to HCM City, en route, stop for lunch at an eco restaurant.
– Drop off at your hotel. Tour ends about 17:00.
Day 12: HCM- Cu Chi Tunnels (B)
From 8:00- 8:30, tour guide pick up at your hotel, then heading to Cu Chi, famous by a system of tunnels deeply underground, with 3 floors, a labyrinth of intricate ways, and winding over 200 km long. (60 km/ 1 hour).
Upon arrival: Watching a presentation video, see the tunnels and discover how these tunnels were constructed and how its habitants combat two forces: the invading troops and the tunnels itself, Visit Hoang Cam’s smoke-less store, secret hide-outs, fighting bunkers, and many dangerous booby traps. Trying gun shooting with real bullets (fees not included)
– Around 13.00, drop off at your hotel. Tour ends.
Day 13: Ho Chi Minh- free time- departure (B)
Free at leisure until transferring to airport & End of service.
Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs
Notes: All the touring itineraries on this website have been carefully crafted and represent a series of experiences we can certainly recommend. However, we understand that every travel experience should be as unique and individual as each traveler. Our consultants are waiting to hear from you so that we can tailor or custom design a Vietnam tour to your individual specifications.